As a tax professional, you work incredibly hard to help make your clients’ lives better. They look to you for help far beyond tax and accounting work; they look to you for business counsel and advice and sometimes just to serve as a sounding board and friend.
In the past year, we have heard so many incredible stories of how you help make your clients’ lives better; the hours you spend (sometimes on your own dime) to go above and beyond to truly be there for them when they need you most. We think these stories are worthy of sharing, and that is why we introduced our Meet the Difference Makers Contest.
Between now and Dec. 14, we would love for you to submit your “story” of how you make a difference. The process to enter is simple … just share a short summary (a couple of paragraphs is fine) of how you help. It could be anything important to you and your clients; helping your clients reduce a tax burden, ensuring a small business makes it through their early years or advising a client in their charitable contributions.
Entry prize: The first 200 customers to enter receive a fun prize package: a travel mug, umbrella, notepad, chocolate treat and a $25 Amazon® gift card.
Grand prize: To help our customers build an even stronger practice, each of our 10 distinguished Intuit Difference Makers will receive:
- Free advertising for their firm, designed and paid for by Intuit
- Free admission for one to QuickBooks® Connect, plus a $500 travel allowance
- A special invitation to the Intuit Difference Makers event at QuickBooks Connect
- A professional workplace photoshoot that can be used to promote you and your practice
Timing for entries: Aug. 10 to Dec. 14, 2015
How to enter:
- Visit the contest website, www.intuitdifferencemakers.com, and follow the instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including name, valid email address, firm name and address.
- Follow the instructions to submit a short story describing how you (as a tax professional) made a difference for a client. The story should not exceed 1,000 characters in length.
- Complete contest rules and regulations are available here.
We know that you are in this business to help others … Meet the Difference Makers is our way of celebrating the role you the play in your clients’ lives, and on behalf of all of us here at Intuit, thank you for being a loyal customer.