Jan. 3, 2017, marked the Intuit® ProConnect™ release of the improved Desktop Training Portal and the second major improvement for our customers’ My Account experience. The team has dedicated the last two months to connecting with our customers, identifying your unmet needs and rapidly experimenting with a broad set of ideas to create a portal that will deliver a better experience than ever.
Here’s a summary of these improved experiences within the Desktop Training Portal:
- Improved content categorization and detailed training module descriptions.
- A personalized “Continue Learning” feature, in which the portal saves modules you viewed but did not complete. This feature will save an average of three minutes per visit by helping you pick up exactly where you left off with your training before you were interrupted.
- A “Module Complete” function recommends additional training content based off of your views.
- Enhanced feedback and content rating experiences will help us improve our training over time.
- One-click access to events and webinars.
- A first-use tutorial experience highlights the new training portal experience and enables you to receive maximum benefit in your first visit.
Examples of Portals
Intuit ProConnect Lacerte®:
Intuit ProConnect ProSeries®:
Stay tuned for even more Desktop Training Portal enhancements later this year! We hope you benefit from all of these changes before and after tax season, and throughout the year.