Are you getting ready for QuickBooks Connect? If not, you should be. Oprah Winfrey has been added to the roster of MainStage speakers; see the details below. There’s only a little more time left to register, so don’t miss out!
This Year’s QuickBooks Connect conference offers specifically-designed sessions for tax and accounting professionals to help ensure your practice is future ready … right now. You will have access to thought leaders who will provide you with the tools and insights you need to prepare you for the changes impacting the tax industry, deliver better outcomes for your clients, and find new ways to grow and build your practice and your network.
Pre-event Festivities for Tax Professionals
The festivities will begin Sunday evening, Nov. 1, with a special reception/loyalty event to be held at Tanq Bar in the San Jose Marriott from 7 to 9 p.m. We’ll socialize and connect with one another and kick off the exciting week ahead.
Tax-Oriented Sessions for Monday, Nov. 2
- Advancing Your Tax Practice Part 1: Build – Tax professionals are exploring ways to save time, be more efficient and more profitable. Led by industry expert, thought leader, and CPA Jim Bou
- rke, this session will reveal new ways to streamline tax pros’ workflow and automate the tax preparation processes.
- Advancing Your Tax Practice Part 2: Grow – Accountants and tax pros are looking for ways to grow their client bases, expand their services, and strengthen their presence in the communities in which they live and work. During this session, led by industry expert, thought leader and CPA Dawn Brolin, tax pros will gain powerful insights into new and underserved markets that are ripe for business expansion.
- Advancing Your Tax Practice Part 3: Expand – Tax professionals and small business advisors must stay at the cusp of emerging legislative changes that could impact your clients’ tax strategies… or even the whole of the client’s business plan. In this session, Senior Managing Editor of CPA Practice Advisor Gal Perry will moderate a panel of tax and government experts who will address the leading legislative and ruling changes that impact your clients.
- Streamlining Taxes in a Digital World – In a session led by Intuit Product Manager Brady Suggs, tax pros will learn the way to streamline the way they complete taxes using Intuit Tax Online.
Plus, Access to Other Great Sessions and Events: In addition to participating in tax focused content, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of:
- Other sessions designed especially for accountants
- Social events, including a live performance by the Goo Goo Dolls
- Featured speakers such as Oprah Winfrey, Jessica Alba, Bill Rancic, Brian Glazer, and many more.
We also have a special offer for you. Register and use code QBCBIRD15 to save $50 on a one-day or three-day pass. See for yourself what’s in store and start making your plans today. Visit www.quickbooksconnect.com for more information and to register. You won’t want to miss it… we will see you there!