Intuit® ProConnect™ has launched a new self-help experience! Now you can view our knowledge base content and community posts in one location. When you search for an answer to your question, you’ll find customer posts and/or Intuit-generated articles to help walk you through certain processes. This is a great way to help find your answers without ever having to pick up the phone!
You will love the look and feel of this new experience. There is a lot to offer:
- Do you want to search for an answer? Searching now provides the most pertinent information to your concern.
- Are you looking to be informed of current situations? Check the announcement section where alerts and important notifications are provided daily.
- Did you know there is a place where other users just like you can help provide assistance? Ask your questions relating to “How do I” or “Where do I enter,” and other users can assist you with the best ways to do so in your program.
Visit our Accountants Community and Support Site today! It is accessible directly from within your tax software:
- For Intuit ProConnect Tax Online: From the “?” menu, navigate to “Ask Intuit” to launch Accountant’s Community.
- For Intuit ProConnect Lacerte®: From the “Help” menu, navigate to “Lacerte Support Site” to launch Accountant’s Community.
- For Intuit ProConnect ProSeries®: From the “Help” menu, navigate to “ProSeries Support Site” to launch Accountant’s Community.
ProSeries also holds a daily “Ask an Expert” session within Accountant’s Community, where experts are available to answer your questions in real time.
Enjoy the new experience for ProConnect Support and Accountant’s Community!